Saturday, April 6, 2013

Congratulations to our newly promoted Station Inspectors (SIs)

SI (NPCC) How Zhen Dong &
SI (NPCC) Tan Wei Lun
Beatty NPCC family would like to congratulate the above Cadet Leaders on the promotion of the new rank, Station Inspector (SI). Good Job guys! *Clap clap*

Let's hear from what our leaders have to say:

"I would like to thank the instructors, as well as the teachers, for supporting me so much during this cadet journey. They are one of the main reasons who and where I am today." - SI (NPCC) Wei Lun.

"I felt a sense of pride and achievement after 4 years of hardwork and I know this will not happen without each and every one of my squadmates. With this marks my ending cadet life, thus I'm starting to feel sad to have to leave." - SI (NPCC) Zhen Dong.

No comments:

Post a Comment